Translation application on GSoC

Hello everybody!

Last month I apply to Google Summer of Code with a project about
redesigning and rewriting Gtranslator in Vala. The project has
been accepted! Now I write you to ask for advice and ideas about
what you think this new application should have or don't have.

You can give me ideas about many aspects of the application,
the presence or absence of certain features, how the user interface
should be... If you ever think that your tool should have a
couple of wings and it should be able to fly, this is the time to said
it!

Best regards,
Marcos Chavarría Teijeiro.