Re: [gnome.org #13223] Account for new Coordinators (Brazilian Portuguese Translation Team)

Em 18/01/2013 13:59, Claude Paroz escreveu:
Le vendredi 18 janvier 2013 à 13:46 -0200, Djavan Fagundes a écrit :
2013/1/18 Claude Paroz <claude 2xlibre net>:
Le vendredi 18 janvier 2013 à 13:26 -0200, Enrico Nicoletto a écrit :
Good afternoon.

As Claude reccomended me to send an e-mail to this list, I´m writing
to announce that the Gnome´s Brazilian Portuguese Tranlslation Team
will be coordinated by two (yes, two) persons: Enrico Nicoletto and
Rafael Ferreira.

The previous coordinator, Mr Djavan Fagundes, has left the
Coordination due to his labor commitments.

So, please, someone could change the Coordinator name in Damned Lies,
in order to be shown the two coordinators ?
Hi Enrico,

We'll gladly make the change as soon as Djavan confirms the change (or
if he doesn't respond in a reasonable time frame).

Hi Claude,

Enrico and Rafael are now the coordinators for Brazilian Portuguese
Translation Team.

Apologize-me, I had no time to inform you these changes.
It's done now :-) Thanks for the time you spent until now.

Enrico, Rafael, I just need to make some code adjustments so as Damned
Lies supports two coordinators. Should be online soon.

Claude

Perfect, thank you very much !

Kindly regards