Re: [gnome.org #13223] Account for new Coordinators (Brazilian Portuguese Translation Team)

Le vendredi 18 janvier 2013 à 13:46 -0200, Djavan Fagundes a écrit :
> 2013/1/18 Claude Paroz <claude 2xlibre net>:
> > Le vendredi 18 janvier 2013 à 13:26 -0200, Enrico Nicoletto a écrit :
> >> Good afternoon.
> >>
> >> As Claude reccomended me to send an e-mail to this list, I´m writing
> >> to announce that the Gnome´s Brazilian Portuguese Tranlslation Team
> >> will be coordinated by two (yes, two) persons: Enrico Nicoletto and
> >> Rafael Ferreira.
> >>
> >> The previous coordinator, Mr Djavan Fagundes, has left the
> >> Coordination due to his labor commitments.
> >>
> >> So, please, someone could change the Coordinator name in Damned Lies,
> >> in order to be shown the two coordinators ?
> >
> > Hi Enrico,
> >
> > We'll gladly make the change as soon as Djavan confirms the change (or
> > if he doesn't respond in a reasonable time frame).
> >

> Hi Claude,
>
> Enrico and Rafael are now the coordinators for Brazilian Portuguese
> Translation Team.
>
> Apologize-me, I had no time to inform you these changes.

It's done now :-) Thanks for the time you spent until now.

Enrico, Rafael, I just need to make some code adjustments so as Damned
Lies supports two coordinators. Should be online soon.

Claude

--
www.2xlibre.net