Commit translations - was - Re: Web interface for translation for GNOME

El dv 30 de 08 de 2013 a les 17:17 +0100, en/na Fòram na Gàidhlig va
escriure:

And going a bit off topic, I would very much appreciate if somebody
could approve my request to be a committer that I filed quite a few
weeks ago. As I said, there are only 2 people on this planet for the
job, and if I don't get access, who will commit my translations? Whom do
I contact?

Hi Fòram,

Just send to this mailing list the list of modules pending to be
uploaded, like say:
https://l10n.gnome.org/vertimus/gtk+/master/po/gd
and any other translation ready to translate.

If you are already the coordinator anyone with commit rights can push
it, if not, just set the workflow status to ready to be committed so
that we know that is already approved by the coordinator.

Cheers,
Gil

--
Gil Forcada

[ca] guifi.net - una xarxa lliure que no para de créixer
bloc: http://gil.badall.net
planet: http://planet.guifi.net