Re: Web interface for translation for GNOME

I agree with Rafael Ferreira, and it is important to add that Transifex shows translation statistics based on the po file
and not based on what is really in the project´s directory tree.

For example, some files that are 100% translated in pt_BR weren´t pushed yet to some modules. When DL shows
100% translated, it means that this file is already in a module´s directory.

I also don´t trust at all in transifex way to handle carriage return and line feed (\n) characters, because when I translated
a project file,  it added unwanted spaces at translation web view,
which I noticed when I compared the po file and the Transifex´s web view version.

So, at my humble opinion, Damned Lies is good for us.

And can be improved in order to add some new features, to make it even better.

Best Regards,
Enrico.