Re: Google Code-in

There are no wiki privs. Anybody can get an account and edit it.

I coordinated GCI for GNOME last year. As I am travelling right now (Google Mentor Summit, nice coincidence), please feel free to edit
https://live.gnome.org/GoogleCodeIn/Tasks?action=show (take a look at older versions of that file, as we had a template for potential tasks and that is really needed!), and to update and link to that page from https://live.gnome.org/GoogleCodeIn (and add a warning that GNOME is NOT an accepted org yet).

If that's too much work: I might have some time to do this tomorrow myself. :)

Thanks,
andre

Hi Andre!
The second link has invalid links in article.
I hope to create some tasks for my locale, because there is many tiny mistakes that I have no time to find out.
Thanks!