Re: Google Code-in

On Fri, Oct 21, 2011 at 10:28 AM, Gil Forcada <gforcada gnome org> wrote:
El dv 21 de 10 de 2011 a les 11:36 +0200, en/na Kenneth Nielsen va
escriure:

> If Gnome decides to participate I would also like to add a few
> localisation tasks. However, I am not sure if Gnome participation is
> planned this time around. I think previously some of the Gnome
> developers have offerede this oppotunity up, but there has not been much
> interest in it, so I am not sure if it will be offerede again.

Hi,

No matter if GNOME participates or not. We should collect some small
task ideas related to i18n/l10n.

Who starts a live.gnome.org page with his/her own ideas? :)

A collection site for small to mid-size projects you can point people to is always a good idea.  As an alternative to a wiki, some folks (like Sugar Labs) have a component in the bug tracker called "sugar-love" wher etickets may be accumulated.

Not sure if Gnome would welcome the tracker being used that way, but it is another option and doesn't require wiki privs.

cjl