Re: Localizing GNOME 3 marketing messages

On Sun, Mar 6, 2011 at 8:06 PM, Petr Kovar <pmkovar gnome org> wrote:
> FWIW, the GNOME3.org website has been already made available for
> localization to translators some time ago, see the git module:
>
> http://git.gnome.org/browse/gnome3-web/
>
> The DL module page with available translations is here:
>
> http://l10n.gnome.org/module/gnome3-web/

Seems like a few languages have translated the gnome3.org website.

Are there any plans to also make the website present it's content
translated to the users? I can only see it in English.

Is the website supposed to be used after the Gnome3 launch?

Now it contains text like: „GNOME 3 is scheduled for release in April 2011”...
This text is likely to change come April 6th, so, to have it
translated by the launch date, we should have strings available
beforehand.

Any such plans?

--
 .