Re: gnome-shell string freeze request

Hi!

> Do I understand correctly that if you keep "shut down" then no string
> change is necessary? If that is the case, why the change in terminology?
> I looked at the mockups at the URL and they all mention "shut down" as
> far as I see.

The main gnome-shell UI displays "Power Off..." (when you press the
Alt-key) and I think the dialog should be consistent with that. "Power
Off..." is also much less tech-language then "Shutdown".

Not even sure if the "Power Off" string is really a string addition,
might be already there somewhere.

Regards,
Johannes