Re: Localizing GNOME 3 marketing messages

Andreas & Allan: is the text on gnome3.org easy to package up for translation? And once you have the localized strings, can you make it possible for people to view their preferred language version of the website, either at a different URL or through some kind of i18n-detection magic?

Andre & Licio, some answers below: