Re: String additions to 'anjuta.master'

Hallo guys

How about looking for it at commit time?

What I was thinking is that, afaik the strings that are marked for
translation are done so with a special syntax. So we should be able to
look for strings that are not marked for translation. If that can be
scripted, then maybe we can include the check as a commit hook, (isn't
that what it is called?) so that when you do a commit, the script look
for unlocalized strings in the diff and if it finds some it output a
warning. It should of course only be a warning i.e. not prevent the
commit, since there can be legitimate reasons for having non-localised
strings.

What do you think, is that do-able?

Regards Kenneth