Re: String additions to 'anjuta.master'

Hi!

> Sure, now I see that there are devhelp messages as well. I don't blame
> you for fixing this, obviously, but I do think it is disrespectful to
> translators that NONE of the developers on either of the development
> teams thought to look for this before now.

That is far from easy to catch. Usually you try to do code review as much
as possible but sometimes you miss things. The things Jonh fixed aren't
catched by intltool or make distcheck. For the plugin.c file I think this
stings aren't actually shown in the UI because the column headers are
hidden and for the ui file I have to admit that checking an xml file by
hand is not an easy job and I wonder why glade would want to default to
non-translatable strings.

Overall, I think we had far less string freeze breaks this cycle than in
other cycles. If you think that's wrong please prove that by statistics.

BTW, all of the above doesn't count as string freeze break in the rules we
agreed on anyway. But I also think we had less "non-string-freeze breaks"
this cycle.

Regards,
Johannes