Re: String additions to 'anjuta.master'

Hi!

> It isn't necessary to review things by hand only. I wrote a page on the
> wiki a while ago about testing i18n.  A big part of this is about
> spotting strings not marked for translation:

This is even more manually actually. In a 100 000+ lines applications you
hardly ever see every dialog. And I am not working in the C locale btw,
still I never saw these strings because they appear as tooltip somewhere.

Nothing against the tools but it doesn't improve that situation that much
unless you have time for a full test of an application which is
impossible.

Regards,
Johannes