Re: String additions to 'anjuta.master'

On Wed, Sep 22, 2010 at 14:07, John Barstow <jbowtie amathaine com> wrote:
> I think the underlying issue is that for the last several releases
> there is at least the perception that string freeze is taken less and
> less seriously. String freeze breaks are stressful for translation and
> documentation teams trying to reach or maintain anything over 80%
> coverage, just as code freeze breaks are stressful for release
> managers trying to finalize a release.

To be honest, so far I believe there have been less string freeze
request/approvals for 2.32, rather than 2.30 or 2.28. I don't have any
statistical data, and yes, I know there are still some days before the
release, but that's my feeling.

Cheers.
--
Jorge González González <aloriel gmail com>
Weblog: http://aloriel.no-ip.org