Re: Translating schema files (was: Re: Survey results (yay!))

> But how would you reliably distinguish between error messages and
> non-error messages?  I'm not convinced that this can be done without
> requiring unreasonable work from programmers.
I guess we should distinguish between two kind of errors:
* Errors from the application, which should be translated and the user
will, for sure, see
* Internal errors, usually shown at the command line, which the user
*may* see, but which are the ones I mentioned that when you search for
them in other languages, rather than English, you can't find info.

And I guess the hackers know perfectly which are both of them.

Best regards.

--
Jorge González González <aloriel gmail com>
Weblog: http://aloriel.no-ip.org