Re: Translating schema files (was: Re: Survey results (yay!))

2010/11/1 Jorge González González <aloriel gmail com>:
> El lun, 01-11-2010 a las 19:29 +0200, Ihar Hrachyshka escribió:
>
>> You're wrong when speaking about "normal user". Normal user:
>> 1) either use Google or NOT for searching problem solutions;
>> 2) should be able to fix the problem with no external help (google,
>> friends, tech support). If not, then the software is wrong, the error
>> messages are wrong, but the errors localisation is ok.
> Well, obviously we don't deal with the same "normal users".

Ok, so we have different mileage and different users which should be
served by GNOME at the same time. If user know English, (s)he can use
en_US locale. If user with no English skills see English error
message, he is stuck with no idea on what to do or where to go.