Re: modifications in Lithuanian gnumeric translation

Hello, Tomas,

> I've updated Lithuanian Gnumeric and posted it on
> http://l10n.gnome.org/vertimus/gnumeric/master/po/lt. Lithuanian team
> coordinator took that translation, applied massive style changes and
> committed translation without indicating who did those style changes.

I have merged all your changes without any modification *except* the
translation of the term "file", the situation of which has already
been discussed.  There is no longer any controversy about that term.

> Lithuanian Gnome "translators" MUST respect my work and either use my
> contributions without their broken style changes or do their own gnumeric
> translations.
>
> This issue can't be solved within Lithuanian Gnome Team. They don't
> respect my contributions and I refuse to accept authority of people, who
> steal my work.

You posted it on l10n.gnome.org. Correct me if I'm wrong, but the
header of the file implies that copyright has been assigned to the
FSF. The committed file is a derivative of that work. Your name
remains in all the credits. I'm not sure what you're complaining
about.

I don't see a reason to bother gnome-i18n@ about this. If you're not
happy, I will revert the changes (even though I don't think I have
to). It took me an entire evening to review and merge the numerous
correct fixes that were in your update, so I won't be happy either,
but if that's the way it's meant to be...

Best regards,
--
Gintautas Miliauskas