Re: Question about generating pot file.

Le mercredi 14 juillet 2010 à 18:52 +1000, Tao Wang a écrit :
> Thank for your replies, I think that I understand the status. The
> project, http://svn.gnucash.org/repo/gnucash/trunk, is using a
> home-grown script to generate the pot file. I think it needs to be
> modified to use intltool. Anyway, thank you for your answers.

AFAIR, I already tried to generate the POT file for gnucash in the past.
I think that the problem was multiline Scheme strings that intltool
doesn't parse properly. Hence the custom script.

I don't mind using a custom script, as far as:
1. the script can be run without building the project
2. the script is in a "common" language script (bash/Python/Perl), e.g.
installed by default in a standard Linux distributions.

Cheers,

Claude