Re: 2010 Q2 GNOME Quarterly Report

Am Dienstag, den 13.07.2010, 08:34 +0200 schrieb Jorge González
González:
> > With my maintainer head on: After string freeze is the best time for
> > developers to update the documentation as there isn't much else to do.
> > It's not nice for translators, but it's the way things work. I plan to
> > make heavy changes in the Anjuta documentation so you have been
> > warned.
> Yeap, not nice. However I still think there should be one week for
> doc-string-freeze, so we could have time to translate, at least, part of
> it. Anyway, I guess that's another battle.

This debate comes up every now and then (check the archives) but I
currently don't see any new arguments or changes (like a signifcant
increase in manpower in the documentation team) to re-evaluate it.

andre
--
 mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed