Re: Getting to know each other!

Hi!

Gil Forcada <gforcada gnome org>, Mon, 09 Aug 2010 17:01:10 +0200:

> El dl 09 de 08 de 2010 a les 14:13 +0300, en/na Ihar Hrachyshka va
> escriure:
> > Hi Gil,
> >
> > The idea of survey is cool, I love it. Though I have a question.
> >
> >  >
> > > I can create a .odf with the survey to allow easy answering.
> > >

> > Do you mean attendee will need to open .odt file to take part in
> > survey? I think it's an overkill for simple survey. Personally, I don't
> > have any OpenOffice-like software on my primary machine.
> >
> > Why can't we just do it with simple txt file (or survey web page)?
> > Which features needed for making a survey does txt file lack?
>
> Then let it be txt file ... :)

That's certainly an option, but since there have been surveys conducted in
other GNOME teams before, what about using their specialized web-based tools
(i.e. LimeSurvey)?

See e.g. this mail sent to the marketing-list:

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/marketing-list/2010-February/msg00090.html

My 1 heller,
Petr Kovar