Re: Getting to know each other!

Hi Gil,

The idea of survey is cool, I love it. Though I have a question.

I can create a .odf with the survey to allow easy answering.

Do you mean attendee will need to open .odt file to take part in survey? I think it's an overkill for simple survey. Personally, I don't have any OpenOffice-like software on my primary machine.

Why can't we just do it with simple txt file (or survey web page)? Which features needed for making a survey does txt file lack?

Best regards,
Ihar Hrachyshka