Re: Getting to know each other!

Hi,

Anyone wants to add/correct any question in the survey? Let's say that
there's time until Wednesday and on Thursday (while coming back from
Berlin to Barcelona) I can create a .odf with the survey to allow easy
answering.

Then the question is: who will process this? I'm volunteering for it,
but anyone else wants to also help on the process? We can ask the
coordinators to mail the odt to some people.

Comments / suggestions ?

Cheers,

El dg 08 de 08 de 2010 a les 11:28 -0400, en/na Og Maciel va escriure:

--
gil forcada

[ca] guifi.net - una xarxa lliure que no para de créixer
bloc: http://gil.badall.net