Re: Getting to know each other!

El dl 02 de 08 de 2010 a les 22:34 +0200, en/na Petr Kovar va escriure:
> Hi!
>
> Gabor Kelemen <kelemeng gnome hu>, Sun, 01 Aug 2010 22:47:07 +0200:

> > > Hi there fellow translators!!!
> > >
> > > A while back I wanted to propose an online meeting with the GTP gang
> > > and (if possible) all coordinators and supporters for the GNOME
> > > language teams to get a pulse of how the community in general is. It
> > > would be nice to learn about who is coordinating what team, what your
> > > level of participation is, issues you're having, feedback on how to
> > > improve things, etc.
> > >
> > > What do you guys think?
> > >
> > Posting my opinion here too:
> >
> > Some time ago this question came up in the Ubuntu coordination team, and
> > we settled at UDS[1] to send out a survey, the results are at [2].
> >
> > Compared to an IRC meeting, this method seems to scale better, it is
> > also easier to create nice graphs from the collected data :). So, I
> > guess this could work for us too.
>
> Yes, great ideas! IMHO having both the IRC meeting and survey wouldn't hurt,
> in case there are willing volunteers around to organize it. :-)

Hi,

We can start brainstorming the survey stealing the Ubuntu's one and
adapting to our needs.

I went ahead and have created a page on l.g.o:
http://live.gnome.org/TranslationProject/Survey

Add/remove as much as needed :)

Regarding the IRC meetings we could make once per month or something
like this.

Cheers,