Re: Totem branched for 2.28

On Wed, 2009-09-30 at 12:05 +0200, Andre Klapper wrote:

Am Mittwoch, den 30.09.2009, 09:39 +0000 schrieb Sveinn í Felli:
> Actually there's a bigger problem with the icelandic
> translations; almost all recent translations are not merged
> into the actual/updated po file, they just lie in DL like
> sitting ducks along with the old po.

That's because somebody has to commit them to GIT. According to it looks like you have nobody with GIT

> I've contacted the is-coordinator and filed a bug

URL, please?
Here is the bug url:
The bug priority status has been raised to immediate.

As stated in the bug; The team coordinator does not have
GIT access to submit bugs.
As tean coordinator I am still waiting for being granted
rights to submit bugs into GIT.
I have raised this issue a number of times with Gnome
admins and hope that it will soon be solved.

> but no-one
> seems to be able to push those translations.

> If there is a howto describing handling of translations in
> DamnedLies (for translators), I'd appreciate a link.

There probably is something in .

Anna Jonna Ármannsdóttir coordinator
The Icelandic GNOME Localisation team was 11% translated