Re: Totem branched for 2.28

Am Mittwoch, den 30.09.2009, 10:43 +0000 schrieb Sveinn í Felli:
> > That's because somebody has to commit them to GIT. According to
> > http://l10n.gnome.org/teams/is it looks like you have nobody with GIT
> > access...
>
> Hmm??
> Well, the coordinator should get one, isn't it?

I assume that the coordinator has applied for it (see
http://live.gnome.org/NewAccounts ) but not received it yet.
Don't know, your coordinator should know.

> So, to push my translations into git, should I ask someone
> to do it by sending a message to a) this list b) directly to
> a person with git access c) file a bug ?

a) or b). If a) please upload them to l10n.gnome.org and just send a
message here (after having received a comment in l10n.gnome.org that it
has been proofread).

andre
--
 mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed