Re: Totem branched for 2.28
- From: Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net>
- To: "\"Sveinn" í "Felli (IMAP)\"" <sveinki nett is>
- Cc: gnome-i18n <gnome-i18n gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Totem branched for 2.28
- Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 12:05:01 +0200
Am Mittwoch, den 30.09.2009, 09:39 +0000 schrieb Sveinn í Felli:
> Actually there's a bigger problem with the icelandic
> translations; almost all recent translations are not merged
> into the actual/updated po file, they just lie in DL like
> sitting ducks along with the old po.
That's because somebody has to commit them to GIT. According to
http://l10n.gnome.org/teams/is it looks like you have nobody with GIT
> I've contacted the is-coordinator and filed a bug
> but no-one
> seems to be able to push those translations.
> If there is a howto describing handling of translations in
> DamnedLies (for translators), I'd appreciate a link.
There probably is something in
mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed
http://www.iomc.de/ | http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper
] [Thread Prev