Access to accounts (was: Re: Totem branched for 2.28)

On Wed, 2009-09-30 at 13:04 +0200, Andre Klapper wrote:
I assume that the coordinator has applied for it (see
http://live.gnome.org/NewAccounts ) but not received it yet.
Don't know, your coordinator should know.

As coordinator, I applied for a new account a year ago.
I have still not been able to actually access my account.
Half a month ago I thought that a almost a year waiting
should be enough waiting and applied for a new account.
That application was rejected.

Before I hand in my resignation as coordinator for the
icelandic team, please tell me what are my options?

Anna Jonna Ármannsdóttir coordinator
The Icelandic GNOME Localisation team
http://l10n.gnome.org/teams/is was 11% translated