Re: Status of release notes

Le samedi 14 mars 2009 à 11:12 +0100, Claude Paroz a écrit :
> Le vendredi 13 mars 2009 à 23:42 +0100, Frederic Peters a écrit :
> > Claude Paroz wrote:
> >
> > > I'll take care of the release-notes i18n section, if no one else claims
> > > the task...
> >
> > Good; I had a quick look and updated it this afternoon but you know
> > best what happened this cycle, so go ahead.
>
> Nicely done. Thanks.
> Let's wait until Monday before removing those languages which won't
> reach 80%.

I did a final edit to rni18n.xml to take last progresses into account.

We can now see that India is becoming the champion of GNOME
translations: Oriya, Bengali, Assamese, Kannada, Telugu, Hindi, Punjabi,
Malayalam, Tamil, Gujarati, Marathi. 11 of the 23 officially recognized
languages of India are now supported in GNOME (hope my sources are
correct :-P ).

48 supported languages for GNOME 2.26!

Claude