Re: Status of release notes

Hallo Vincent and Olav

I just wanted to ask how things are progressing with the release notes. I know how it sometimes goes with these things, but it would be really great if you guys could get something close to done before the weekend. Anyway, let us know the nanosecond they are ready.

On another note, could we have the gnome-2-26 branch of the release notes added to damned lies, or are you waiting for when they are ready to add it?

Best regards Kenneth Nielsen

PS: When everything is ready, could you then also include the information about the link and the password to the page where we can preview the translations, so that new translators (or lazy old ones ;) have that information handy.

2009/3/6 Olav Vitters <olav bkor dhs org>
On Tue, Mar 03, 2009 at 04:09:01PM +0100, Vincent Untz wrote:
> Anyway, it's important that you know the status so that you can at least
> try to plan things accordingly. At this point, I would guess it's likely
> there'll be only one week or even just a few days to translate the
> release notes.

I've been writing some sections for the release notes. Be aware that I'm
just adding stuff so something is there for Davyd. So don't translate
anything I've written as it might be ripped out, totally rewritten, etc.

Anyone wanting to add points from
http://live.gnome.org/TwoPointTwentyfive/ReleaseNotes to the release
notes (svn module release-notes, branch gnome-2-26) is more than welcome
(don't forget that not everything in wiki is note worthy, plus sometimes
you might want to combine a few things, add stuff.. or leave bits out).

--
Regards,
Olav