Re: Status of release notes

As I said to fredp earlier. The following things need to be done:

 - someone needs to edit the English (I tried to recruit but failed)
 - we need updated i18n stats
 - we need Federico's section
 - we need an updated GNOME Mobile section (Bolsh??)
 - we're still missing screenshots

Anything else I've missed?

Otherwise they should be getting pretty close.

--d

--
Davyd Madeley

http://www.davyd.id.au/
08B0 341A 0B9B 08BB 2118  C060 2EDD BB4F 5191 6CDA