Re: Status of release notes

Le vendredi 13 mars 2009 à 22:28 +0900, Davyd Madeley a écrit :
> As I said to fredp earlier. The following things need to be done:
>
>  - someone needs to edit the English (I tried to recruit but failed)
>  - we need updated i18n stats

I just committed a new comparison view in D-L that will allow us to more
easily track languages progress through time (you can sort the table
with clicks on headers):
http://l10n.gnome.org/releases/compare/ui/11-9-8-12/

There is no link yet to this view.

In summary, we will keep Bengali in "supported", and we might welcome
Kannada in "supported" with a little more effort, maybe even Oriya,
which have seen a tremendous effort during this cycle. Go, go :-)
We see also with pleasure Romanian again in "supported".

Unfortunately, Serbian, Albanian, and Dzongkha are now only partially
supported.

I'll take care of the release-notes i18n section, if no one else claims
the task...

Cheers,

Claude