Re: Here we go again *SIGH*

Several releases ago I decided that the deadline for my translation work
would be the .1 releases. I naturally want to get things done for the .0
releases but distributions are either using .1 or quick to upgrade to it
and it is pointless to be overwhelmed with work despite all the joy and
pride you get from the translations. (After weeks getting up in 5
o'clock in order to find the time to do the translations, things do
start to look unreal in a Durdanesque way).

It is also easier to test the translations, after .0 I am quite more
successful with compiling releases either with jhbuild/garnome or
directly on a testing distribution.

So I just stopped worrying and learned to bomb the (translation) love.

Kind regards:
al_shopov