Re: Here we go again *SIGH*

On mið, 2009-03-04 at 14:47 +0100, Vincent Untz wrote:
> It'd be interesting to look at what happened this cycle and
> see how much of the breaks had no request (and were for completely new
> strings, and not to mark existing strings translatable).

Yes, it is probably best to wait and see what happens this cycle.
If the number of freeze breaks is low, then there probably is no
problem at all. From my personal point of view, it is acceptable to
have a string freeze break below 1 percent (or one string) per each
translation file. Anything at that level would not bother me much.

Best regards,
--
Anna Jonna Ármannsdóttir coordinator
The Icelandic GNOME Localisation team