Re: Bugs in translations in native language?

Jorge González <aloriel gmail com>, Fri, 5 Jun 2009 20:54:30 +0200:

> > It's usually best when people report bugs in Englisch but if they can't
> > it's better that they report in their native language. Actually it would
> > be good to translate the bugzilla interface as well.
> well, if the bug is related with translations, why would it be better
> to report it in English? for me it makes no sense. Just very few times
> some ones (Andre, Claude, ...) have joined a l10n Spanish bug. I don't
> see the point.

The point is that guiding people to report bugs in their native languages
to Bugzilla with English interface is a little bit impractical, or in other
words, just odd. ;-)

Cheers
Petr Kovar