Re: Bugs in translations in native language?

Hi!

> In the end, there's usually a lack of people willing to report bugs, that
> applies to most of languages I think, so providing easier facility to
> report than bugzilla.gnome.org is the way to go.

I think this is a wrong approach. Bugzilla should be as user-friendly as
possible to reporters as to developers. I think the simple bug form is
quite ok, so the design could of course be better (lack of manpower
here...).

It's usually best when people report bugs in Englisch but if they can't
it's better that they report in their native language. Actually it would
be good to translate the bugzilla interface as well.

Of course it would be a pain if a large number of people reported not in
englisch but for the few bugs I encountered this for now there were
always some helpful people who translated the reports.

Regards,
Johannes