Re: [vertimus] Merge uploaded file?

Il giorno mar, 20/01/2009 alle 16.17 +0100, Claude Paroz ha scritto:
> Le mardi 20 janvier 2009 à 11:17 +0100, Luca Ferretti a écrit :
> > Then you could:
> >      A. add a "Update" button near warning message - translator can
> >         click on it to force the merge
> >      B. provide two links, one for original uploaded file, one for the
> >         merged one
> >      C. other? any idea?
>
> Thanks Luca for your ideas. I finally choose B (as Vincent also
> suggested), even if this is a little heavy in my opinion. We can always
> improve it later.

Just to make this more heavy, what about add tooltips[1] with
translation status for uploaded and merged (translated, fuzzy,
untranslated)?

This could be helpful to immediately visually check if you have to
translate new stuff.

A tooltip to explain the "diff with previous" link could be good too.
BTW this message don't appear in damned-lies PO file :(

[1] i.e. <a title="xxx translated, yyy fuzzy, zzz untranslated"
href="...">