"Inform of submission" action available when status is "Translating"

http://l10n.gnome.org/vertimus/154/123/82

Gianvito uploaded here an old po file (that i forgot to commit on
december, I've to admit). As you can see in history, the PO file was
attached while using "Reserve for translation" action, by mistake.

Now, my dear damned-lies developer, is it OK that for my account, with
commiter privileges, both "Write comment" and "Inform of submission"
actions are currently available.

Cheers, Luca.