Re: Yoruba, Hausa and Igbo (yo, ha, ig) Licensing

Ysgrifennodd Roozbeh Pournader:
> On Thu, Jan 15, 2009 at 8:17 AM, Thomas Thurman <tthurman gnome org> wrote:
>> Shall I do the actual merge into svn, then?  I'm happy to spend the
>> hour or so it might take.
>
> Please don't upload GPL translations to LGPL packages!

Thanks for the reminder; it's also a reminder for those of us talking
to Wazobia that we have to negotiate LGPL status with them in many
cases.  I will take care only to update GPL packages, if it's okay to
go ahead.

Chris:  Unless some of them are listed as LGPL?  Can you tell me the
licence that the RPM gives for, say, the Igbo translation of
gnome-desktop?  (It should be LGPL.)

Thomas