Yoruba, Hausa and Igbo (yo, ha, ig) Licensing
- From: Chris Murphy <chrismurf gmail com>
- To: legal-list gnome org, gnome-i18n gnome org
- Subject: Yoruba, Hausa and Igbo (yo, ha, ig) Licensing
- Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 14:57:27 -0500
I mounted the disk image and poked around a bit. There are no .po files in the root filesystem, but there is a documentation folder: /usr/share/doc/wazobia-release-1/ which contains licensing information, including the GPL and a README/eula file that explain the contents of the "CD" being licensed under the GPL. It's pretty much all verbatim from an FC4 image. I've put a (temporary) tarball at http://www.chrismurf.com/waz-rel1.tgz
of that folder for others who want to have a look. Since they bothered to change the folder name to wazobia-release-1, it seems like they have explicitly selected the GPL?
I've got the images mounted, and I'm happy to pull out other things if that's useful. The *.mo files are all there, but there's no *.po files.
- Chris Murphy (a planet gnome lurker)
] [Thread Prev