Re: Yoruba, Hausa and Igbo (yo, ha, ig) po files

On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 8:26 PM, Thomas Thurman <tthurman gnome org> wrote:
> Ysgrifennodd Roozbeh Pournader:
>> License screens don't really matter. The actual license files on the
>> disc do (or so I believe). So, mounting the ISO and dissecting it may
>> be sufficient. No need to boot from it.
>
> Thanks.  The ISO seems to have vanished, but there's a 480Mb disk image
> here, which seems to be where the .mo files came from:
>
> http://wazobialinux.com/downloads/wlce.hda.img.21.09.2006
>
> Could someone who knows what they're looking for dissect this?

Are the .po files likely to be in there? Or are they likely to be only
.mo files (which, afaik, have no license information in them?)

(And FWIW GPLing the entire distro is not necessarily going to be
binding on everything in the distro, so you'd really want to look at
the .po files or the directory that the .mo files are in first.)

Luis (Not A Lawyer, but my fiancee speaks Hausa)