Re: Yoruba, Hausa and Igbo (yo, ha, ig) po files

Ysgrifennodd Roozbeh Pournader:
> It all boils down to if the actual software itself (Wazobia Linux, and
> its parts) was released under an (L)GPL(-compatible) license or not.

http://wazobialinux.com/software_philosoph.html and http://wazobialinux.com/software_developer.html claim it was released under a free licence and does a reasonable job of explaining what a free licence is, but it doesn't actually say what the licence is. It also lets you download the iso without reading a licence (or at least it would, but the link now 404s). Google doesn't know any page other than those and the unrelated http://wazobialinux.com/partnership_programee.html which talks about licences.

Should I go and find the person who sent me the .mo files and ask them for the iso and look somewhere on it for the licence, and if so, any idea where? I don't fancy booting off some random iso off the net just to see whether it puts up a licence screen.

(I do wonder whether they negotiated the right to use the name Linux.)

Thomas