Re: Adding WebKitGTK+ to the translation stats pages

On Mon, 2009-04-13 at 12:09 -0300, Leonardo Ferreira Fontenelle wrote:
> Hi, Gustavo. Nice to see you  around, I didn't know you worked for
> Collabora.

Yo =), yeah, I'm a recent addition, let's say =).

> The freedesktop module is used for software we don't translate ourselves
> (at least not with GNOME infrastructure). How should translators submit
> translations? Bug reports?

I took some days before replying because I didn't really know anything
about how these are handled, so I wanted to see what people had to say.
I think currently the best way to handle this is to open bug reports in
bugs.webkit.org to the WebKitGtk component. Almost every commit needs to
be reviewed by some of the official reviewers and we haven't really
discussed if translations will be handled differently.

Feel free to add me (gns gnome org) to the CC of any bugs you open
there, so I can try and get translations committed =).

Thanks,

--
Gustavo Noronha Silva <gustavo noronha collabora co uk>
Collabora Ltd.