Adding WebKitGTK+ to the translation stats pages

Hello,

We have recently added l10n support for WebKitGTK+. We are still in the
process of tagging translatable messages, but we should be good to start
receiving translations from all interested languages.

I would like to request that WebKitGTK+ be added to the
'freedesktop.org' section of modules, if possible.

The svn is here: http://svn.webkit.org/repository/webkit/trunk

Notice that the l10n support and build system are a bit unorthodox
because webkitgtk+ uses a non-recursive build system.

If you have questions please CC me (I'm not subscribed) and/or drop by
#webkit-gtk at FreeNode.

Thanks!

--
Gustavo Noronha Silva <gustavo noronha collabora co uk>
Collabora Ltd.