Re: Issue with script for Kashmiri Localisation

On Fri, Sep 19, 2008 at 2:13 AM, Gora Mohanty <gora sarai net> wrote:
> Hmm, I am by no means an expert on this, but the Kashmiri
> language folk at the university gave us a detailed
> exposition on exactly what codepoints were needed. These
> are apparently vowels that have no equivalent in Arabic,
> Urdu, etc.

Well, the GNOME Foundation is a member of the Unicode Consortium, and
as one of the liaisons and someone who has proposed quite a few Arabic
characters to Unicode and got them accepted there, I would love to
help to pinpoint the characters or help push the proposal with the
consortium. (BTW, scans of documents showing the characters is usually
the most useful.)

Best,
Roozbeh