Re: Issue with script for Kashmiri Localisation

Hi,

I checked with our Perso-Arabic research centre ( http://parc.cdac.in/
)  and  they have confirmed that Arabic is sufficient to represent
Kashmiri. The code points  that you mentioned are already available in
Arabic.

I have asked for a supporting standards document which i will
circulate across for your reference.

Best Regards
-Raman