Re: gnome-torrent: could not commit 'configure.in'

hi,

the problem here isn't in configure.in, it's because MAINTAINERS file is
missing

try to catch up the maintainer to add that file, see the bottom of:
http://live.gnome.org/MaintainersCorner

cheers,

El dt 11 de 03 del 2008 a les 15:46 +0100, en/na dooteo va escriure: