Re: Break string freeze again for GDM 2.20

2008-03-07 klockan 23:06 skrev Brian Cameron:
> I think you are looking at the wrong patch.  I was meaning this patch:
>
>    http://bugzilla.gnome.org/attachment.cgi?id=106612&action=view
>
> These patches were improperly marked as translation in the existing
> code like this.  From daemon/gdm.h:
>
> #define GDM_DEFAULT_WELCOME_MSG "Welcome"
> #define GDM_DEFAULT_REMOTE_WELCOME_MSG "Welcome to %n"
>
>  From gui/gdmcommon.c:
>
>          welcomemsg = g_strdup (_(GDM_DEFAULT_REMOTE_WELCOME_MSG));
>          welcomemsg = g_strdup (_(GDM_DEFAULT_WELCOME_MSG));

Why not use N_() in the #define statements? I believe intltool will pick
them up then.

  mvrgr, Wouter

--
:wq                                                       mail uws xs4all nl
                                                      web http://uwstopia.nl

i'm unclean :: a libertine                                        -- placebo