Re: Break string freeze again for GDM 2.20

2008-03-09 klockan 23:23 skrev Brian Cameron:
> Can I get approval to add translations for these two strings?

Oops, forgot to answer this part of your message. If it's about fixing up
i18n for strings that were already in the package (i.e. no new strings
introduced), this is not a string freeze break, and you should go ahead and
commit it. Please notify gnome-i18n-list gnome org if you do, though.

  mvrgr, Wouter

--
:wq                                                       mail uws xs4all nl
                                                      web http://uwstopia.nl

child's rhyme stuck in my head :: said that life is but a dream      -- tool