Re: Import from Launchpad

2008-01-26 klockan 01:41 skrev Praveen A:
> I don't think we need to do anything about what launchpad does, because
>
> a) It id not Free Software, we can't do anything even if we wanted to.

Although Launchpad is not free software, the translations themselves are,
afaik.

> b) It does not affect us in anyway unless gnome developers import
> those without the l10n teams knowing about it.

This is not true. Gnome-NL used to get a lot of complaints about translation
issues that were introduced by Ubuntu translations---this seriously affects
our reputation.

  mvrgr, Wouter

--
:wq                                                       mail uws xs4all nl
                                                      web http://uwstopia.nl

and it's you i see :: but you don't see me                       -- coldplay