Re: debug messages (was: String additions to 'gdm2.gnome-2-20')

У чет, 11. 10 2007. у 09:15 +0200, Claude Paroz пише:
> I'm still not absolute sure this is a recommendation of gnome-i18n.
> What
> others on this list think about debug messages translation?

If it is not presented in the main user UI and it does not contain any
info for user to fix the problem without knowing application internals
or looking in the code, I believe it should not be translated.

Debug messages does not provide any additional usability (or they should
not at least) so it's unnecessary work for translators.

Goran